Love : A Dangerous Ishq

She is twirling her hair while looking at me.....Is it an indication of love? She smiles, She laughs on my silly jokes,she compliments me every time.... I am sure she loves me. Let me make a move.... BOY :“I have developed some feelings for you, and I ‘Think’even you feel the same for me... I Love You... and want  to be with you for the rest of my life”..... GIRL : Pat the reply comes, “but I think you are just my friend... I have never developed such feelings for you.... Common we will remain friends forever.”
                                                


Anguish, pain, dejection, distress has now flown into the mind of the psyche lover. How can she snub me? If she doesn't love me, she can not fall in love with anybody else.... I will kill her.

Wait, the above scene is not from any film, it is also not a transcript of any book.... it is a projection of a psyche human which reverses his feelings into lunacy of Love. The person feels betrayed, rejected and does not want to confront the reality. He just wants to remain insane and wants to take hold of the person whom he claims to be in love.

Love cannot always be an ecstasy, a dreamy film of a charming person, at times it can be a dangerous ishq and life threatening.

Few days back, the scene written above was played into reality, a student from a prestigious university, JNU,had attempted to kill his lover and himself consumed poison to bring an end to his incomplete love story. Both the students were pursuing language course from JNU. The guy had fallen for the girl and when she did not reciprocate the same feeling, he thought of killing her forever.

Why love overpowers the mind and heart of a person? Why the rejection  cannot be taken? Why is it difficult to accept failures?

Brain is a complex organ, but if you make it work along with your heart,it can make it effortless for you to reach a conclusion.

Comments

  1. Splendid! You seem to have gained mastery over conveying emotions in a lucid language. Keep writing and posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words.. Will keep posting more articles.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The White Tiger" nominated in Oscars 2021, Not something to be proud of.

Mission 272+ accomplished, Modi and BJP's victorious win.

"Kapoor and Sons"----- Movie Review