A paradise till I see next : GOA

                                                            

                                     GO.GO.GO GOA


I felt the morning bright and fresh. Undoubtedly, it was same as any other day but what made it more exciting was my trip to Goa.

This is one destination in India I always wanted to visit. I remember when someone used to tell me about their Goa trips I used to envy them and just dreamt about my visit to this paradise. It wasn't that I never planned it but every time I did it got cancelled because of some reasons.



My 5-day trip started with Calangute Beach being my first destination. I was spellbound after seeing the BEACH. This you can expect this from people of North India who living in landlocked areas with no beaches around them. As soon as I reached the beach, I was awestruck in just visualising the never-ending sea but had to maintain the distance from it because of the sudden high tides. I just wanted to be there for hours and visualize the waves coming towards me.

While looking at the strong waves  I felt associating the speed of tides with the anger of human beings. It is huge, furious, and strong but by the time it reaches the shore, it pushes that person, same in the case of a human being whose strong words can affect the morale of a human being.



My visit at Calangute Beach was followed by Baga Beach which took me a good amount of time to reach there as I did not use any vehicle. This brought an end to my second day in Goa. Going back on the first day, I just travelled from Delhi to Goa followed by furious rain after reaching my destination  (The Hotel). Goa is divided into North and South. When the driver tells you about a day-long trip in South Goa I generally felt after looking at the map that it is the southern part of north Goa and not proper South Goa, I might be wrong. I was also told that Mandovi Bridge is the point of connection between North and South Goa.




Our South Goa trip included our visit to Mangueshi Temple, Sahakari Spice Farm, Dona Paula Beach, Miramar Beach, The Church of St. Augustine, and a cruise ride at the Mandovi River. The next day we took the tour of North Goa.

North Goa is comparatively smaller than South Goa, the beaches are much closer to each other. We started our journey from Aguada Fort which was the main area where ships used to stay to take water. This is the best-preserved from the reign of the Portuguese. The day was extremely hot in comparison to other days. After this, we headed to sinquerim beach which was much cleaner in comparison to other beaches. The water was clear and we could also see small fishes rolling out on the shore. The next after this had to be Dolphin View but being off-season everything was closed. Later we reached to Snow Park close to Baga Beach which was not worth a stoppage. Chapora Fort was another place to visit which had no remains at all but seeing it with imagination, I felt that during its era it was a well-constructed place much higher than the ground level with a mesmerizing view of the vector beach.




Finally, we ended our North Goa destination with our last stop at Anjuna Beach. The water flowing in all these beaches are the same irrespective of its divided areas with different names but still, there was something so soothing to watch the waves coming near you. Not getting enough of them I visited Calangute beach in the evening and stood there for hours just watching the waves coming nearer and going back.  Meanwhile, the Sun was settling down making way for the darkness for a new tomorrow.

On the last day, I was really upset, I just did not feel like leaving the place. All I wanted was the beaches, water flowing on the shores,  peace, and immense greenery in Goa which culminates it into the fresh air.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The White Tiger" nominated in Oscars 2021, Not something to be proud of.

Love : A Dangerous Ishq

Mission 272+ accomplished, Modi and BJP's victorious win.